We want your family holiday to be more than just a change of scene! Although our children are grown up now, we’ve been on enough holidays to know that you don’t stand a chance of relaxing and unwinding unless your little ones are safe and happy.
We also understand that packing the car with everything they need to go away sometimes means there’s barely enough space left for you to bring a change of clothes.
At Trevalgan, we try to take as much of the stress as possible out of the equation so you do get a chance to recharge your batteries.
- Outdoor playground and swings
- Indoor toddler play barn (so you can take it in turns to have a lie in!)
- Loads of space for them to run and play
- Farm pets – chickens, ducks, cats, dogs and Ernie & Murphy our resident pygmy goats!
- At least one bedroom in every cottage will have blackout linings on the curtains (every second of sleep counts!)
- Plastic plates and cups
- Avent steam and microwave sterilisers available to pre-book
- Changing mats in every cottage
- Cottages are all on one level so no stairs to worry about
- Socket covers available for use in every cottage
- Close to European Blue Flag Award Winning Beaches (that means they are safe and clean)
- We can also give you first-hand advice on places to go and where’s good to take the children for a meal out and takeaways that deliver
- Regular shuttle bus right from your door to the centre of St. Ives from May – September taking away any stress of finding a parking space!
Families with older children
Of course, there’s also plenty to keep older children amused:
- Games room – pool, table tennis and table football
- We have our own children’s playground
- The St Ives leisure centre is 5 minutes down the road
- Plenty of space for football, cricket and other outdoor games
- Surfing, diving and horse riding lessons all available nearby
During our busiest periods, stays must be a week or fortnight long, starting on either a Friday or Saturday depending on which property you book.Please check below for upcoming availability.
Stay in touch and find out what’s going on at Trevalgan