As the name suggests, this holiday cottage was originally used to store corn, hay and straw for the cattle. It is entered via a slope on the outside of the building which was used to wheel sacks of corn and bales of hay into the loft.
Large windows in the lounge give superb views over the fields to the sea.
During high season, The Hayloft offers Friday to Friday check ins.
Features at a glance…
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Bathroom with Bath & High Pressure Overhead Shower
- 42″ Smart TV
- Free Superfast WiFi
- Shared Garden
- Onsite Parking
- Communal Laundry & Storage Room
- Free use of Surf Boards & Windbreaks
- Games Room with FREE Pool and Football Table
- Regular Shuttle Bus To St. Ives (1 May – Sept 30)
Children under 7yrs, dogs or smoking are not permitted in The Hayloft.