The Granary has now re-opened after a makeover (March ’22), it is on the first floor of the main building and entered up a slope, with railings. The slope/ramp was originally used for wheeling sacks of corn to the loft for winter cattle feed.
The lovely big window in the open-plan level living area gives wonderful views over the fields to the sea. The bedroom windows look down onto the attractive courtyard where the cows used to wait to be milked.
Relax on the large lawn while the children play. The Granary is ideal for a couple or a family of four.
Features at a glance…
- 1 Double Bedroom (Kingsize Bed)
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- Lounge / Dining Area
- Bathroom with Bath & Electric Overhead Shower
- 42″ Smart TV
- Free Superfast WiFi
- Shared Garden
- Onsite Parking
- Communal Laundry & Storage Room
- Free use of Surf Boards, Windbreaks and Toddler Ride on Toys
- Games Room with FREE Pool and Football Table
- Regular Shuttle Bus To St. Ives (1 May – Sept 30)
Sorry no dogs or smoking permitted in The Granary